Late Breaking Abstracts
The Late Breaking Abstract Submission site is now open!
Late breaking abstracts demonstrate ongoing clinical or basic research that is new and of sufficient scientific importance to merit expedited presentation and publication.
- Key aspects of the research must have been conducted after March 31, 2021.
- A limited number of late breaking abstracts are selected, with selection based on scientific merit, timeliness and anticipated interest.
- Accepted late breaking abstracts will be included in the virtual poster hall.
- Late breaking abstract submission site opens on April 29 and closes on June 1.
If you wish to withdraw your abstract or are unable to attend the ANA2021 Virtual Annual Meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, August 30, 2021.
LATE BREAKING ABSTRACT FEES
- Non-Members: $175 per abstract
- Members/Fellows: $50 per abstract
- Students/Residents : $30 per abstract
* Low or middle-income country (LMIC) attendees are also eligible for the reduced abstract submission fee of $30. A list of eligible countries can be accessed here.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the Annals of Neurology, the official journal of the ANA.
Please note that the abstract fee does not include registration to the annual meeting. The presenting author/primary contact is expected to register for the ANA2021 Virtual Annual Meeting.