Annual Meeting Overview
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic’s current trajectory, the ANA2021 Virtual Annual Meeting will be a fully virtual event held October 17-19, 2021, with an Opening Symposium taking place on October 16th.
For more information regarding the ANA's decision to go virtual, click here.
Who Should Attend
The ANA Annual Meeting has something to offer for everyone: medical students, residents, academic neurologists in their first faculty position, mid-level professionals and department chairs. The ANA2021 Virtual Annual Meeting is the ideal conference for any clinician-scientist looking to learn about cutting-edge research in the field and exchange ideas with thought leaders in academic neurology.
Neurology students and residents can benefit from the insight of senior investigators, while experienced academic neurologists can meet up-and-coming talent in the field. The Virtual Annual Meeting also features career development sessions that offer strategies for achieving professional success, whether you are a student deciding which subspecialty to pursue or a department chair seeking best practices in administration.
Inappropriate Behavior Policy
Click here to view the ANA's Inappropriate Behavior Policy.
ADA accommodations will be made in accordance with the law. If you require ADA accommodations, please indicate what your needs are at the time of registration. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without prior notification.
Technology Requirements & Recommendations
For the best user experience, please review these personal device requirements in advance of the live meeting:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, or macOS 10.14.6+
- Browser: Latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Operating System: iOS/iPad OS 13.6, Android 9+
- Browser: Mobile Safari, Mobile Google Chrome
*Attending the virtual meeting via a laptop or desktop computer (instead of a mobile device) is recommended, as it will provide you with the best user experience.*
- A minimum internet speed of 10mpbs Download and 5mbps Upload is required. Your ability to participate can be impacted by the quality of your internet service.
- Satellite internet service may experience a poor streaming experience.
- You can test your speed by visiting the site https://speedof.me.
- You may be able to increase your internet speed or verify your internet bandwidth by contacting your internet service provider.
- Positioning your computer as close as possible to your wireless router or access point will help if you are experiencing slowness issues.
- Please coordinate with anyone who shares your internet connection in your home to ensure they are not consuming too much bandwidth impacting your ability to participate.