ANA2021 E-Poster Guidelines
The presenting author/primary contact will receive an email notification later this summer containing instructions on how to upload your e-poster and 3-5-minute pre-recorded presentation.
E-POSTER FORMAT & SPECIFICATIONS
|File format and aspect ratio||PDF (.pdf), 16:9|
|Maximum file size||5 MB|
Date_Name_Session_Poster Number_File type_Version type (example for Poster Presenter: Marci Knapp_Poster Presentation_101_PDF_V1; example for Poster Tour: 10.17.21_Marci Knapp_Poster Tour Dementia 2_101_Recording_V1).
|Recommended Minimum Pixel Dimensions||1920 width x 1080 height|
- E-poster files submitted should be a PDF image of your poster or, you may format your poster onto a maximum of four PowerPoint slides with the slides saved as a one PDF file.
- Clear fonts such as Arial or Calibri are recommended.
- Suggested resolution for any images or graphics is 300 dpi.
- It is better to use high quality images/graphs when creating the poster and then convert it to PDF. Avoid stretching images manually as they will lose quality/clarity once zoomed in.
- Provide clear labels or headings for each section of your presentation to avoid confusion.
- On light backgrounds (white, yellow, light blue) use dark fonts (black, navy blue, dark green). On dark backgrounds (blue, purple) use light fonts (white, yellow, cyan etc). Avoid the use of red or green in fonts or backgrounds as they are colors that are difficult to read.